Directions to our Office
The Law Offices of Richard J. Murray, Esq. are located at:
Court House Plaza
60 Washington St
Morristown, NJ 07960
View a map of the area
Getting to Court House Plaza:
Map of Morristown, NJ
Back to Top
Court House Plaza
Court House Plaza has several tall white columns at the front entrance to the building and a sign at the Intersection of Washington St. and Western Avenue. Richard J. Murray's Law offices are on the First Floor of the Court House Plaza, within the offices of Algeier Woodruff.
The office telephone no. is 973-656-1300.
Parking is available at metered spots on Washington St. and Western Avenue. To get to the Parking Garage from eastbound on Washington St., make a Left at the next Traffic Light in front of the County Court House (on your right) at Cattano Avenue, formerly High St. To get to the Parking Garage from westbound on Washington St., make a Right at the Traffic Light in front of the County Court House (on your left) at Cattano Avenue, formerly High St.
The Garage will be on your right half-way down Cattano Ave., behind the Century 21 Department Store.
From Garden State Parkway Northbound:
- Take Exit 145 to I-280 West.
- Take I-280 to the end where it merges into I-80 West.
- From I-80 West, follow signs for I-287 South. Proceed as from I-287.
From Garden State Parkway Southbound:
Take Exit 161 to I-80 West. Take I-80 West approximately 20 miles to I-287 South. Proceed as from I-287.
From Essex, Passaic and Bergen Counties, take I-80 West. From western Morris, Sussex and Warren Counties, take I-80 East. Follow signs for I-287 South. Proceed as from I-287.
- Take Exit 35, which is for Route 124 (old 24 West) in Morristown. From I-287 North, Exit 35 is marked Madison Avenue. From I-287 South, Exit 35 is marked South St.
- Follow signs for Madison West; this becomes South St. in downtown Morristown. From I-287 North, turn Right at Traffic Light at the end of the ramp and then turn Right at the next Traffic Light (South St.). From I-287 South, turn Left at the end of the ramp and then turn Left onto Madison Ave. Turn Right at the next Traffic Light (South St.)
- South St. ends at The Green, a small park at which all traffic must turn right onto S. Park Pl.
- From S. Park Pl., go 3/4 of the way around The Green by turning left onto E. Park Pl. and then turning left again onto N. Park Pl.
- From N. Park Pl., turn right onto Washington St. Court House is on the left, at the corner of Washington and Court Sts. (2 blocks from The Green). Court House Plaza is the next building on the Left, at the corner of Washington St. and Western Avenue.
From Western Morris County:
- Take Route 206 South to Intersection with Route 24/County 513
- Make a Left at intersection Traffic Light (Larison's Turkey Farm)
- Follow Route 24 East through Chester, bearing Right at BP Gas Station following sign to Morristown (County 510)
- Take Route 24 into Morristown, which becomes Washington St.
- Court House Plaza is 60 Washington St., which is on the Right at the Traffic Light just before the Morris County Court House (on the Right) and across the Street from the First Baptist Church, which will be on your left.
From Essex and Union Counties:
Take Route 24 West towards Morristown. Where the expressway ends take I-287 South. Then proceed as From I-287.
Back to Top
The Firm offers a free initial telephone consultation, so please feel free to contact us by phone at 973-656-1300 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.